Saturday, March 19, 2005

hmm was feeling v sick last fri..nearly fainted..so giddy when i woke up in e morning...n there no one at home!!!i was damn terrified..lol..but it over le! hmm was busy the past few days..rushing tut. maybe due to e stress n fatigue which makes me lose my temper at him agian lol..hmm was getting abit sick n tired of this r/s..my mind was telling me to let go but my heart was protesting..wat shld i do?anyway, was shopping for e comissioning ball last wk..was so tired n my back hurts fr those distances lol..manage to get a dress at least lol
hmm was talking to his bro over msn one of e days, was surprised by how his ex gf twist e fact.she was being ditched but she said til she ditched e guy lol..anyway, they r still young, still immature in handling r/s.hmm was talking abt yy and he say i shld talk more to his parent..lol..wat can i say?
Today is sat, i haven heard a word fr him yet, duno when he booking out too..think i've to spend my day at home doing work..tut?lol
oh ya there a food festival exhibtion at suntec this weekend..lol..feels like going but thinks my wish is dashed!no time, no $$$......n no him...

No comments: