Tuesday, June 14, 2005

hai so bored now!had to drink those super bitter med cos duno y these few days got chest pain.it not sharp pain la but somehow i exert energy my chest will feel sort of "suan". mum brought me to c doc n he say it could be due to me being too "heaty" lol hai had told him le but he dun seem to care n told me "it shld be ok la" sigh..den i nv tell him agia le n he totally forgot abt it.till now, it already 3 days le !though i'm feelin much much better, i dun think he even know i haven recover yet! :(
duno y he always seem so busy?he shld be quite free in camp now cos they r only doing PT.whenever i msg him, it took him v long to reply me n usually i have to take initative!i'm so sick of it...lol thus,now i dun take e initative to msg him le..if he dun msg me i'm ok with it..i dun wan to pester him as much as be4 le! we r having lesser n lesser contact le n im getting more ok without him ard! wat does tis means?
am i gettin more tolerant. understanding or i'm already so used to this kind of life that it become part n parcel of me or am i heck care already? i really duno..maybe time will tells lol...
welll, i streamed to EEE.though it not my 1st choice but nvm la anywhere is also e same for me!all is still engine ma so doesn't really matters la..just study lor! hmm some of my fren also got into EEE like shirin, limei, peishan etc...n i'm plannin timetable with them lor...

No comments: