Monday, May 15, 2006

hmm project had started for 1 wk le..last wk was kind of sucks..now getting better le :)well basically last wk our products were not in yet so we can't do much, thus we left sch quite early..so i've been keep going out lol..went out with dear n frenz, went with shirin n pei shan to marina for steamboat, bowling n arcade..we were nuts laughing all the way n screaming when we were in arcade..well, laughter, lameness n crap always follow the 3 of us no matter where we are!! it kind of lighten up the forever deadly atmosphere in sch!! but (to pei shan)ur jokes r super super super lame k..wahaha wahah waah :)n ya i got such a embarrassing thing that happen to me k..while the 3 of us were on 179..our dear sweetener(which pei shan calls herself haha) decided to went up to the upper deck so we followed n the bus driver was so reckless so as i was holding my hp n wallet with my right hand thus only my left hand is available..so when the uncle was negotiating a sharp bend,i couldn't hold on the the pole so i swerved with it n in e end found myself falling onto a guy who was sitting down alone..luckily he hold me or i will just fall onto the ground..but i was so pai seh la nearly sat on his laps lor..den i was laughin all e way n quickly apologise n get up..oh man so embarrassed!den our dear shirin was standin behind me trying to maintain her balance n laughing at me! n the sweetener is worse k..sat on the last row n keep laughinh without lending me a hand????? wa lao..n worse shirin say till so loud that "it so wasted he not gd lookin"but anyway really muz thank the guy for helping me :)

No comments: