Tuesday, June 27, 2006




ok enough of my work le..too tired to update so much!!! hmm ok i went mervyn 21st bday party at coasta sands last wk..i saw this big big micky balloon at the entrance welcoming the guests..so nice!!!hhaa n weiling was suggestin i buy 1 mickey n minnie for my bday chalet too..well can consider la haha





me n weiling with mickey hee hee

hmm ok last sun was my cousin house warming..so i got to c my little cherry..she looked so diff now..baby change alot just within 3 mths time..hee hee..so cute!!


little cherry!



ok that all le..so tired..today is subject registration..so i took off..n been updating the whole afternoon!! ok my timetable was ok la..as usual damn long days! haiz..ok hope my frens will be able to get the same timetable as me lor..been so busy with my work that i've no time for my frenz...sigh..ok ppl..i'll be workin at suntec atrium from now till 1st july den followed by bugis(outside seiyu) till 6 july..tired!!!! will be back soon :)

No comments: