Tuesday, August 23, 2005

hee happy 21th mths anniversary dear!hee was so touched n happy today wor!hmm i brought a card n a bear with these words on e clothes"i need ur kisses now n forever" for yy a few days ago n pei shan was saying it v mushy haha.ipassed to him last fri cos i tot wun get to c him today ma..he went over my house aft his DND at OCC n i took this bear out n show him,think he was shocked to c me giving him a bear la den he say tot is suppose to be guys give glas de..haha den i say u dun wan buy for me ma so i buy for u la haha i like that bear lor v soft n nice to hug..well,today he got to book out for hs driving lesson fr 2.30-4.30pm n aft which he had to back in camp by 7pm for a dialogue session with his CO so we couldn't meet up lor..but to my surprise he came all e way fron his driving lesson at ubi to pass me a present at my house void deck..i've just reached home n was washing my contact lens when he msg me to say that he was at e void deck of my house n ask me go down immed cos he had to leave soon but i din saw e msg till aft i've done with my stuff la den i hurry go down but was like ard 5-10mins later lor..sorry ah dear!den i was wondering y he was here when he supposed to book in den he reply that he came all e way to let me c him den i say now v high tech ma can take pic with hp den mms to me la!hahaa ok la we r always bickering with each other..hmm den i wanted to go over mama shop to buy food so he say he followed me..den i wanted to turn left n walk there but he say walk e other way round nearer..den i was thinkin "huh isit?" but i dun care la den we walk n he sudd say there something on e ground n i turn to c my big sofly huggie turtle(it a big soft toy turtle which i saw it a few times n really like it cos it v nicey to hug)hey pei shan we saw that turtle also when we shopping at J8..rem?n i got e biggest one hee..well he hide it behind e wall of e void deck lor so as to give me a surprise!Aft which he had to take cab back to camp lor so we only meet up for a while.hey dear,really appreciate wat u hav done for me today ya..muackz! :)

No comments: