Sunday, August 14, 2005

hee this yyy cookin curry at my house today!duno y sudd got e urge to diy today haha cos family went malaysia n we sick of eating outside le so decided to cook..actualy tot it quite difficult but as yy got learnt fr his mum be4 so he taught me!it actually quite easy lor..i also got helped him wor hahaha but most of e things he do it by himself..when my mummy call me i told her i'm cooking curry n she dun believe me n say muz be yy cook or i brought it fr outside..hmph..haha cos i really duno how to cook la so no wonder she dun believed me la haha..In e end,it taste so nice ah haha..we nearly finished e whole pot but left some for family since she dun believed me!



Finished cookin le..looks nice n smells nice too :P



hee can eat le!eat this with half loaf of bread ah..lol...

No comments: