Thursday, October 27, 2005

yeah! i got A+ for my tech comm project..e one on dreams interpretation.hmm muz thanks all those who had helped me in my interviews ya..n most importantly my buddy teck hiang!thanks for all the time n effort u've helped me ya :)hmm actually din expect to get such high grades cos of our SUPER COOPERATIVE grp members ma..duno wat to say abt them lor..but feel that they shldn't share the same grade la but i just can't bring myself to do tat to them :( but at least towards e end they still got improve abit la but it doesn't really help lor! n makes me n shirin works till late at nite to rush out e whole report..i was so pissed off at that time that i went to ask one of them y did they do their part with no quailty but guess wat?they say they duno n tot that e rite way to do?lol super bth la..in e end i had to write e whole conclusion, objectvie n scope for them k..n e worse part was they can actually just copy n paste our objective n scope from our proposal which was done by me n shirin only lor..if u wan to copy pls be smart n do some editin la..come on!!!dun copy blindly..it will justt bring out ur weakness n make ur more irritable!pls be smart k lol.. :( anyway all these r in e past le :)dun ever wan work with them anymore!!! anway really glad that me n shirin effort pay off :) thanks so much gal..without u think i'll faint ah to face them alone :)hmm oh ya i got A- for my oral presentation too wahaha really din expect it cos that day my lesson was at 8.30 am k,,was so tired n blur la so din really knows wat was going on..lol..n duno y e tutor says i was v friendly cos i smiles frequenly during e presentation lol..i din realise it lor..hahah but somehow aft wat shirin had told me i thinks that our grp members r quite selfish as in they r willing to put in effort for e presentation but not in e report cos e marks allocated for presentation is 70% individual n 30% grp work..so selfish!!! wa 2 more wks o exams le..sian!! deprived of time..so stress!!!who can help me destress????? :( oh ya n today i saw 1 guy who was so damn tall la that when he stands on e bus he had to tilt his head lor..was quite comical cos throughout e journey he had to tilt his head..so poor thing got lemon on his neck..hahhaa..ok had to go back for studies sian :( hope i got e discipline to focus ya! :)

PS : peishan,take gd care of urself n ur grandma ya..send my regards to her :)

No comments: