Saturday, November 05, 2005

oh my god, exams is just 2 days later!!! sian...though it exams time but this wk got 2 hol so i din really focus on my studies..been going out to relax..lol..jia lat! but nvm la next 3 wks is going to be worse..hav to study hard le..can't wait for 25th ah!! lol anyway dear going for outfield n range these few wks too so not much contact le :( but that gd la can focus on my studies le.. hmm now waiting for my exams to end den i can go learn driving le..haha finally ah aft 1 yr plus since i got both of the theories..cos my final theory ending soon le ma so muz go learn asap le..but e prob is e earliest test date for private is ard april next yr n my final theory expire next march..so think i've to take sch liao lol..so damn ex la!! nvm la aft exams den decide n discuss with dad cos he wana spon me ma wahaha..feel so fortunate to hav someone spon me cos c yy pay for his driving is really v jia lat ah..v siong!keep freting over money matters..lol..oh my god exams nearing n i'm still blogging lol..wahahaa :)

No comments: