Thursday, December 15, 2005

hmm on my last day of exam which was on 25th nov,dear got off!!! he slept over at my house e previous nite n came fetch me in sch aft my exam..however, i finished my exam earlier so had to wait for him for 1 hr..lol..sian! n ya dear told me that his understudy was from ytss too, one yr our senior..n when he saw my photos, he said he knows me..lol..but i dun rem le oops ahah..he say he was e parade commander..his name is yi xian!! n so funny he warn yy to treat his junior better or he get it from him haha..hmm we went over PS to collect my ipop nano n grab some finger food cos we going for buffet high tea at hotel phoenix later..hmm we were actually quite full but still able to try almost everything there haha..we were great eater sia!!we ate dim sum, cakes, pudding, mee siam, desserts,finger foods, fruits..etc etc..we were so full that we din even hav to eat dinner so we decided to go marina sq..we sepnt a few hrs inside giant sia..haha duno doin wat also..lookin at any new products n playin ard..sounds like a married couple shopping for grocery haha..in in e end we end up buyin lots lots things haha but lucky we drove there or else really duno how to carry home ah..when we reached home, we were hungry again hah so cooked maggie mee!!! :)
maybe this is e mood aft examS???
but dun really feel like exams was over, dun hav e thrilled feeling(like wat most of my frens had said), i think cos our exams had drag too long n we were already drained out :( but nvm i still wana enjoy my hol n hav a gd rest {:

No comments: