Thursday, December 29, 2005

hmm subject registration is today..well,manage to get everything..my timetable looks ok..this system really screw ppl up..it on a 1st come 1st served basic..so it a matter of speed!! luckily i'm fast enough..lolx..hmm glad that i got roughly the same timetable as my frens..hmm lookin forward to the time spent in sch whereby we will joke n laugh out of nothing..that the only console in that freakin stress NTU
:( really thanks all those frens who brighten up my sch life.. ~ChEErS~ to our ever lasting friendship..

hmm i happen to read a fren blog where she say that "what is e real definitation of friends?" are they refering to frenz in need is a frenz indeed or ppl who are always surrounding u or friends who once leave a frootprint in ur life or those hi-bye frens?? last time i din really had a classification of frenz..to me all those whom i know or who knows me are all considered my friends!! is this definitation rite or wrong?? well, till now i really duno..still searching for the ans..it really needs effort n time to manage a friendship..but only a few ppl who will really goes all e way to help others!!

Sometimes i really wonder where are those really so called "close frens" are when i need their help..true fren which are for life will only emerge when u r in need! SOmetimes i wonder y shld i go all e way to help them??do they deserve my concern?r they worth it? or were they just been using me n only tot of me when they needs help? i'm glad that they r willing to approach me n i always duno how to reject them when they r in trouble..everytime when i had doubts in helping someone..i would ask dear whether shld i reject anot?? well his ans was always "would u bear to leave them alone?" I think this is really the prob for me n dear..we duno how to reject..lolz..but at least for some situations i'm more straight forward n tactful cos i dun wished to hurt them further..thinks frenz who knows me well will know :)

well, maybe we shld c it as a strength..helping others doesn't means that u wan any rewards..being able to solve problems for others is an indicator that we had grown up.. Luckily, i've really found a v gd fren of mine n it no others but my dear!! he always there to help me cure my "indecisive" n always reflects the reality in this world..he is practical but emotional too..he knows how to deal with his emotion n is a sponge for my moods..though sometimes he really had no idea how to deal with me! MOst importantly, he make n c me grown up fr a young little gal to a young adult now..BEing with him had really strengthen my char esp the times when he was so busy in army..we may hav quarrels but we alwasy managed to settle in in e most peaceful n logical way..which i thinks most couple can't do that! i'm proud that we are able to do it..lookin back, 2005 is ending n we have been together for 2 yrs plus n i'm really glad that we din even for once raised our voices or scream at each other :)
I'm glad to have u , my dear,thanks for everything! muackz muackz muackz..
Lets welcome the new yr 2006 with hopes, love n happiness..n i'll always rem that u say my happiness is always ur 1st priority :)

No comments: