Sunday, January 15, 2006

Argh..been feeling so sick for the past few days..kana stomach flu n i tot i got gastric???so i ate my gastric medicine n well of course it doesn't help n cause me to be in pain for 1 day 1 nite ah!! lol finally feeling better liao..haiz..muz rem to eat my meals on time le..this had caused me to miss my 1st tut for 4 subjects ah!Well,as for tut haiz..i only managed to do half of it..argh..i wana finish!!!but i'm really tired to do that..ok i'm going continue this wk le..cannot drag liao or in e end i'll end up copying ans fr tutor n did badly for exams again! i must strive hard!! ok next wk i got more tutorials coming up..n there is lab! i hate it!! muz endure!!! life is so tough n stress..can't imagine i'm feelin stress now when sch only starts 3 wks ago???why am i feeling this way?? *scratch head* but to console myself i'm glad that i managed to get 4 days of sch only..there no sch on wed haha but that day had to be spend mugging on tut cos thur i got 4 tut in the morning!!so it isn't an off day too..

No comments: