Friday, February 24, 2006

ok been so long since i've last updated..been so busy with quizzes last wk..though this wk is break but everyday is also packed with stuffs..which means no break at all!!!! haiz..k let me c if there anything interesting to update......
HEE HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY DEAR!!! thanks for takin the day off to accompany me..so swt of u :)n thanks for takin the trouble to drive me to sch for my quiz n lab and came back all the way to fetch me again..hmm we went a asian restaurant at marina sq
for dinner n walked over to gelare at suntec for dessert..the waffle! ok was quite full aft that so we went shopping ard that area but got so sian of it so we decided to proceed to east coast..while we were in e car..dear was lookin at e map for directions so i got nothing to do haha den i started to help dad tidy his car..i opened the car compartment in front of me n wanted to put unused stuff in when i realised the compartment is so packed den i realised there a present there..i feel so weird n ask dear wat that thing haha so blur of me..den he say it for me haha ok he meant to give it to me as a surprise but who knows i found it myself haha but i told him i can pretend not to know abt it n he can give it to me again later hahha...hmm he brought me a box of SINS choc..so yummy..ok when we reached east coast..he suddenly opened the car booth n inside was a stalk of flower which he made it himself from paper..at first glance i tot it was real flower! he say he wanted to make the perfect flower so it took him 1 hr to fold n paste to leaves in n wrap it up...hee was so touched by his efforts :) aft which we walked along the beach n chat abt our past memories..

This is the flower n SINS choc dear gave me..





the choc are so beautiful..can't bear to eat them :)
there r double choc, white choc,those with wine etc...


this is e flower dear make for me..looked so real

No comments: