Monday, February 27, 2006

ok this entry going to be sucks cos duno y i'm feelin so sucks now! sian!! things were like keep piling up..n there no time to clear everything!!!feel so damn lost, tired or shld it be fatigue, stress,irritated...etc..wat shld i do????muz we really give up the joy of life for the sake of better results n living up to others ppl expectation???den wat is the pt of ur life rite???ok n i skipped sch today again..feel so tired..not feeling well too..when will i ever dun skip lectures????this is getting worse this sem..i really need to buck up now or even when i returned to lect i wun noe wat the hell they talkin abt..shit la!! exams in 6 wks time..haizzz...ok i dislike sch now!!!
hmm n wat the meaning of friendship??someone who u can turn to when u r in trouble or need accompany?n when u no longer need them, u just chuck them aside like rubbish??wat the meaning of this??pple say bonds between fren need time n effort to maintain..but if a friendship just turned stale just because both of us r busy n dun have the time to catch up with each other..den wat is this friendship???i was talking to dear abt this last nite..he say we can't expect ppl to treat us the way we wan them to..ok i agree but at least treat us the way we deserved rite??i feel that i've been treating ppl with kind intention..but how they repay me??n i can"t bring myself to be nasty to ppl..i"ll feel guility aFt that..wat stupid logic is that???dear say this is our faTE..we r born with this trait..wat is this man??? now i duno who is my real frens, who r true to me, who r using me,who r fren who r really in times of need, who can i rely on n turn to n most importantly i dun have a clear mind on wat is a real true n lasting freindship..now i only know there this person who will always be with me in times of needs n accompany n is definitely true to me..thanks dear for being there for me all these times..n sorry if i even throw my temper at u n hurt u in any ways ya!N of course my parent who r always there for me no matter wat happens..ur r great!! :)life is so pathetic..we have so much things to think abt, worried abt,stress abt.

No comments: