Friday, March 17, 2006

Finally most of my quizzes had ended..except for 1 which is 2 wks later..oh my god which means my exam is less than a month time!!! shit la..still got so much work to do..when can i ever put my butt on the chair n start study seriously??? it all brings down to discipline n determination! hmm think i srew up most of my quizzes oops..so stress n tough this sem!!!

hmm ok i hold a party for my bro 16th birthday on 5th march..we planned a steamboat dinner for them..we were so busy planning, buying n preparing stuffs for the party! Mummy cook mee hoon n me n yy cook curry..so yummy!! thanks dear for being my ahmad n helping me with all the stuffs! muackz :) oh ya my bro had invited his gf too..n he was so scared that i would make fun of them so he kept asking me to keep quiet haah well in the end it wasn't me who make him embrassed but his frenz who kept sabo him..so sadz!!! haha

No comments: