Sunday, March 25, 2007

Hmm yy was busy studying for his quizzes..NTU just love to give the student quiz aft another quiz.Anyway exam coming soon le, which means my frenz n of course yy are not free, which also means i'm going to be free le. Is this a gd or bad thing?Anyway, received a msg from yy which touched me, at least he realised i'm going thru e tough patch with him.Hmm anyway, enough of complaint! hmm watched the movie "music and lyrics" with yy last fri nite, it was a super nice movie, a comedy romance n touching movie. But the impt part is, he had already watched it the nite be4 with his frenz n he knows i'll like this movie so he decides to watch with me again..so nice of him...be4 that i was complaining to my fren that he went watch e movie without me n was planning to watch with my fren next wk..( sorry ya my fren, we can go watch another movie if u dun mind) well, i really got no idea that he booked the ticket online. he just told me to go makan den he drove me to orchard say he wan go buy stuff, but pls la it already 9 plus at nite le, wat else can he buy?most of the shops are already closed..but nvm i still had to follow cos he is the driver ma.ok den he brought me to the cinema, den i tot he will buy either the movie 300 or mr bean but who knows when i saw the ticket it was Music and lyrics. i was shocked and ask him y did he watch it again? i mean it a waste of money ma..ok leo ppl are like tat(according to soo guan)nevertheless, i still enjoyed it..a nice movie to watch :)
hmm i always like to go seletar reservoir at nite to listen to the sounds of the waves, enjoy the cool breeze, chatting, looking at those bikers, admire those beautiful cars, listen to music, looking over the occ golf course.it so relaxing :) but nowadays it getting v crowded there which makes it less plesant now le.....

No comments: