Monday, April 02, 2007

Loved this song so much now..Way back into Love~~it the song from the movie music & lyrics :) thanks dear for finding the whole album for me :) yeah this wk only 4 days wk cos fri is Good Friday!!! so happy~ i'm so free n easy now~ he got no time for me cos exam approaching in 2 wks time..enjoy the days without having to mug with the stress lv keep shooting up :) hmm IA ending in june ~ think i will miss my IA, my frenz there, the fun, laughter we had while working v hard~ guys i will really miss ur :) ok e days without him, i had to find my own program, my own entertainment :) ( that wat he always told me)
hmm think i'm getting used to e working life n e days without him ard~ e days where i would try to wake up on time n hopping i wun miss e bus..but i'm still always late oops..e days i would start my day listening to songs while on e bus journey, switch on my laptop n start checking n reading mails, start my work, hoping to knock off on e dot but usually end up ot, went home to have dinner, bath n watch tv, lazing ard, online to chat den slp..another day follows this cycle~ there is no worries aft u knock off :) now more guai le, will go home often for dinner :) heehee

No comments: