Sunday, April 15, 2007

Life been v regimental nowadays..cos all my frenz r so busy with exams..Dear frenz, gd luck for all ur exams :) study hard!! hmm similarly, yy also striving hard with his exams..he got no time for me!!! But me being an understanding gf haha will understand la..so no complains from me :) hopefully this mth will end soon :)
Hmm was baking at home yday..baking choc cookies..haha hmm of course my taster are my beloved mum n bro..haha..mum was not feeling well so nobody to help me..i got to do everything myself den mum just sit there to chat with me hahaa..hmm e 1st batch was abit soft n swt..but e 2nd batch taste more like cookies hahhaa this is e feedback i got back from my taster :) brought some to dear to eat in hall with his frenz..maybe will bring some to office to let those bros of mine to try..Hmm next time i shall try brownie n muffins..been trying muffins for a few times but still not successful..it always taste v hard :( i wan to succeed!!!haha Hw was asking y i keep doing these all these fattening stuff haha den i posted 1 qn to him " so u tell me wat is not fattening?" haha maybe 1 bake cookies without sugar for him haha :)
YEAH i lUV Baking n Cooking now..duno y??????

Hmm 1 of my bro look at my palm n say my love life is full of obstacles..so sad rite??haha nvm la..i think it fated..as wat i believe "if it meant to be urs, it will always be urs" no pt pondering over it n not able to let go..NVM i still got my loving family, my frenz n all those brothers who took gd care of me!! thanks guys :)

No comments: