Sunday, April 15, 2007

Hmm was pondering over some qns..how would u judge a person whom dun trust those gal frens ard her..not reall dun trust but rather i would say she wun confide to them if she has any probs.cos she scared of backstabbing n rumours..thus she would feel more secure n comfortable to her close guy frens..till now, she still duno e reason y she just can't be sis with those gals but she can be brothers to the guys..is there something wrong with her which cause the gals to move away from her or is it psychology?or maybe they r not fated?wat actually went wrong?some say maybe she din give the gals ard her a chance to shower care n concern on her whenever she is feeling down..well, maybe this is true..but once bitten twice shy rite??

hmm was chatting with dear one of the nite, i realised he became more expressive now..he can actually talk more den me..omg this is rare..cos usually i'm e one talking n he is e listener..i think interpersonal communication that he took as elective is beneficial to him..wahahaa..but i think mainly is due to my influence heehee..he talk to me alot on interpersonal relationship..sometimes r/s between 2 ppl is really amzaing..some can just really click even they hardly know each other but some even for yrs..they r just treated as aquitance..it is wat we call yuan fen :) some ppl r gd at hiding their own feeling..some r expressive..whatever it is..i always believe there shld be mutual trust between 2 persons..easier to say..will this trust be misused?

Hmm dear ask me this qn..if someday i got probs..who will i turn to? the 1st person i tot of is century egg den soo guan..century egg is a person who willing to listen to me patiently, helping me to analyse stuffs, giving me advice n support..but i think i hurt him be4..nevertheless we are still gd frens now..really glad this friendship is still going on..thanks buddy!! soo guan give me a v strong sense of bro to sis love..a person whom i feel is truly concern abt me n i hope a person whom i can turn to when i got probs (cos i haven tried that)..thanks bro :) will miss ur breakfast n fruits which u brought for me almost daily :) appreciate it ya..

Actually i shldn't ask for much, think i'm quite blessed with such frenz ard me..i only hope this frenship could last forever..nevertheless i still hope to find more frenz which i can rely on n i hope i could open up to ur better..sometimes really hope i can find some1 whom i can talk without any constraints, a person whom i know wun betray me, a person who is truly concerned abt me..a person who will stand by me no matter wat happens..does such a person exist????

No comments: