Saturday, September 10, 2005

haiyoyo i'm so BORED!suppose to be studying at home but duno y just can't seem to get my butt on e chair n focus.wat e problem?well, maybe cos i'm too tred or i'm just plain lazy??hai..today sat leh suppose to go out but yy in camp.As for my frenz,lazy to go jio them out.suppose to hav a sec sch gathering today but duno y sudd postpone o next wk..so there goes my plan.suddenly, i felt so guai this wk..it is e last wk of my sch be4 e break n i din went out wor..yday which is e last day of sch n i just went home aft morning lessons..wanted to study again but in e end took a nap n my dear peishan woke me up when she called me to complain abt someone!ahahaa so poor thing la got scolded by someone when she din do anything offensive lor..but all i can say is u suay la oops dun take it too hard ya!i kana more times den u le..sigh...u will get used to it!(sad to say la,but wat can we do rite?)just dun step on her toes so often lor..hhaa but can hear that peishan is really so pissed off la cos she keep complaining n grumble to me wahahaa..hai sian ah..was talkin to my "daddy"(u know who ah)wahhaa yday n he told me that it dun pay well to be a garang soldier in army cos u wll be doing extra stuffs which is not supposed to be in ur job scope but u still get e same pay as others when they chao keng n siam work!This is common in army i assumed cos many ppl have told me this but duno y yy stll so garang leh?really dun understand.think cos he wana achieve those goals that he had set for himself n others?*scratch head* whatever reasons he has, i've no comments cos that his life n future..but i hope this doesn't include sacrificing me ya!hmm maybe this sounds too harsh but whatever it is hope to c sunshine again real soon :) ok, maybe now it really time for studies :)going malaysia tmr with family le..hope e fresh air there can perk me up n change my mood for the better ~^chEers^~

No comments: