Friday, September 02, 2005

hmm been so long since i last update..well, know there some prob for ur guys who access my previous blog so i've changed e template..hope e prob is solved ya!hmm been so busy for e past 2 wks..doing proposal,lab report n studying for quizzes!well, for the proposal,i was damn pissed off la..it suppose to be grp work but end up only me n shirin who finish everything..and there r ppl in this world who r not grateful n irresponsible!argh...well, for my lab report,i got my dear to help me to type..thanks so much dear or think i'll still be suffering :)As for my quiz, my computing quiz is alright but think i flung my algorithm ah,hai..no time to study leh!all quiz cramp together...n duno y since tue my left eyelid keep twitching..n it continues for 3 days k..really terrible ah..feels like putting scotch tape over my left eye ah but no pt la cos it e muscle that twitch n not e skin hahaa quoted this fr shirin...till today den it stop twitching..my fren told me taht e eye twitch cos of fatigue,stress,not enough slp and too much caffeine so out of e 4 i already got 3 le(stress, fatigue and not enough slp)so no wonder la..but nvm now weekend le..muz rest well!hmm been constantly going sch till now which is wk 6 ahaha improvement le cos i used to pon alot of lessons for e previos yr..hmm been going sch with peishan,shirin n nat..ok we r a bunch of crazy gals..hahaaha

No comments: