Friday, September 16, 2005

wa damn fast today already fri le..sch starting soon!hai, been stayin at home to study since tue n i haven finish my studies!i got 3 quizzes next wk n 2 wks later my project is due but we r not progressing!cos our grp members r not cooperative ah..damn pissed off n irritated by them..hai..hope can end this project asap!hmm duno y this few nites i keep having dreams n guess wat?i dream of myself falling in love with another guy.This has been happening for e past 3 nites..wat does it symbolised?n whenever i wake up, i can't rem who is e guy i fall in love with but it definitely not yy..so who is it?are they all e same guy or they r diff guys?this is weird...hai,this hol really sucks..din get to go out,hav to stay at home study hard,din contact with yy..he had been so busy for e past 2 wks that i din meet up with him, he din call me,we din msg at all till late at nite when he going slp den he will send me a msg n tat all..nowadays i realised that my frens know more stuffs abt me den him..even for frens who r in army.i've been takin to them more ofen den i'm talkin to yy..i know he tend to be carried away with his work but this doesn't mean that he can ignore me rite?how would u feel if i'm so preoccupied with my stuff that i ignored u?hai, really duno wat going to happen if this carries on..this wasn't the 1st time n in fact it always been the case..at first, he was in tekong for training for 3 mths(this period wasn't that bad)aft which he posted to OCS for 10 mths training..this period of time is really terrible..their schedule r so packed..aft which he promised life will be alot better aft he commissioned..but wat happened now?he was posted to BMTC as PC, though it wasn't that busy but he is garang la still arranged nite training for his recruits to help them lose weight..i dun blame him la cos that e goal he n his recruits wan to achieve..but he aslo always kana alot of sai kang..so this took up his time also..n for now, he was posted to mandai camp whch was like e times back in ocs..hai, duno whether i'm numb to all these le(have become more independent aft going thru all these) or i just simply dun care cos for this wk when he din contact me, it doesn't affect me so much..but if it in e past, i would be utterly upset..so wat does all these mean?hmm, all these things that i've said is just reflection on my part, it all fr my own view pt..i din had e time n energy to think thru n views e whole stuff fr his perspective..maybe he had another explanation on his part..well, time will tell..as for now,my priority is to study n not think abt all these..sigh....

No comments: