Thursday, September 22, 2005

hmmm finally my quizzes r over le!think i screw up all la..lol..was really suay la all my papers were damn hard..but anyway it all over le!going study hard for my final yr exams, hope can at least pull up e grades!oh ya i wanted to thanks a few ppl,firstly is shirin cos she lend me her notes so that i can study faster n willing to teach me those math qns..so sorry to bother u ya..next is my buddy teck hiang ask "daddy" wahaha thanks for putting up with all my complaints n whinning ya..n thanks so much for ya concern..i'm feeling better now le..hee hee..n lastly of course my parents who have been taking such gd care of me lor! hmm though my quizzes r over but i still have my project..actually i think that our project is actually quite interestin n we shld be able to do a gd job if everyone is cooperative enough la but sad to mention my grp members..really duno wat to deal with them ah! :( y i always so suay de?really muz go with teck hiang to temple bai bai ah hee hee...hmm actually, i think that if 2 persons r fated, den no matter where they r or how diff their personality r, they still can be v gd n close frenz..as for me, i've close fren of diff characters..some r even real far apart from me but we still maintain gd r/s..really treasure ur guys ya!thanks for making my life so enriching n fruitful yup..thanks lots guys!
hmm ok these r some of e pics i took with my dear classmates..it only 2 photos la nv took much cos we were busy talki, laughin n playing..went for my sec sch class gathering..though not everyone turn up but it stil fun..hmm most of them haven changed at all esp e guys wahaaa but some of e gals have changed..li xia has slim down n become prettier, leslie n jessie haven changed at all still so joyful n jessie is now studying to be a social worker in nus..she one gal i really think who is born with a golden heart ah..always so caring n considerate n helpful..as for jo she still on e look out for guys wahahaa.weini n joanna haved changed in their appearance too..n our dear yi peipei has become a chinese tacher..she studying in nie now..hee she really got e look of teacher ah n as well as the potential la..realised it thru talkin to her on our way to bowling session..hmm ok la i played quite badly for my bowling session haha cos i duno how to play ma..but e guys r quite gd..as for e gals hahaa think our 'chinese teacher' played e best haha dun judge a book by its cover k wahahaa...

this is yi pei n me! does she has e look of a teacher??
this jo (nun ho) n me!wahaha

No comments: