Thursday, January 06, 2005

:(

hmm this e 1st wk of sch..so sian!anyway i skip many lect n only went sch for 3 days..lol..hmm was deciding if i shld quit eng n go sim study..actually i've decided to go sim but my dad disagree..he insist tat i shld get a local uni degree..tat e main priority...but i dun like eng! he say pple wan get into local uni also cannot n now i'm giving up this chance lol..wat so gd abt havin a degree tat i dun like?anyway i dun hav any choices now..he e one payin for my sch fees n wat can i do..can't expect me to disobey him rite?moreover, my relatives all against me on switching to sim..this is e pressure tat i can't withstand...
hai was feeling moody these few days, n even throw my temper on yy..but i dun mean it..cos i need some1 to talk to but he was always not ard..n when i was able to talk to him he was jokin all e way..i know he tryin to lighten e atmosphere but i'm seriously not in e mood to do so..tat y it end up both of us getting upset..
anyway, i'll try to study hard in eng :(

No comments: