Saturday, January 15, 2005

injury...

wa yy got injured during his combat training yday..something went into his eyes!n they send him to NUH A&E...got a shocked when he msg me..tot wat happened to him..but aft endless of waiting for his turn..e doc say he was fine aft talkin out e object from his eyes..till now he stil duno wat got into his eyes..but he stil feel pain his eyes so e doc refer him to eye clinic..but lucky nothing serious happened!hmm went causeway point for dinner..i wana eat swenson but i tot woodland dun hav so in e end went eat pasta manai..but it turn out swenson is located on e 2nd level n i didn't saw it!regret leh!lol..aft tat we hang ard my housing estate there..haha den we were both so crazy keep playing n teasing each other..while e night was filled with our laughter n it ends with me fallin aslp in his arms! i'm too tired le aft a day of lectures....lol...but it was soooo windy..n e coldness woke me up..n we headed home!he also needs to rest his eyes..feels loved to be in his arms :)
hmm he went for his ocs platoon chalet today n wil only be back on sat!so sad left me alone..lol..but i rejected him when he ask me go with him..cos i need to do my tut n was not feeling too..lol..well i managed to finish most of my tut but get v sian le so here i'm online chatting with fren n as well to blog..he v bad ah was busy bbq den nv msg me til late at nite..n was bowling somemore now..lol..anyway he will be leaving for brunei on mon nite..so we only left weekend to be together..lol..was sad but hopefully can enjoy e times together these 2 days...

No comments: