Tuesday, January 11, 2005

ScH staRts

hmm this wk is e 2nd wk of study le..well, went sentosa to watch e music fountain last fri aft my sch..was feeling down last wk n was surprised tat yy brought me there..well it was nice n beautful..aft that went to palawan beach n cross e bridge there to e opposite side..n we had our dinner there..hmm we stayed there for ard an hr n i started to feel cold..it was so wndy..but tat yy dun wan to leave n i had to drag him off..lol..well had my 1st tut for this sem on mon n i as late for 20 min..was so pai seh when i walked into e class lol..aft that had my chem tut but e tutor didn't turn up(until today dey they post online tat tut start next wk)lol bth waste my time..but i saw another fren of mine in e class also..i duno him but just recognised his looks..n i was surprised tat he knew my name..well we chatted n decided to leave aft half an hour..lol..at first i find him dao when he was in my class last sem but aft talking to him..he was actually a nice n friendly guy..so the statement of dun judge a person by the looks is always true haha..

No comments: