Monday, December 06, 2004

aFt KamPong liFe

hee so aft moving out of kampong life..i've started schooling le...as i was not really exposed to e
outside world during my childhood days..i felt insecured n scared during my 1st few days of sch..lol..anyway w funniest part is during my lowere pri..as we always hav those sports days rite so e teachers wil pick those gd runners out to participate...as i duno wat sports day mean..so i aslo duno wat i'm supposed to do...during pri sch..we got 2 types of events..e running part n those games competition..so during PE lesson..our PE teachers ask us to run to select ppl for e running competition so i just run lor..den e teacher wrote down my name n tell me i'm to participate in e sportst day..initially i tot i'm only selected for e games competition but...Finally e sports day came, our class got e top 3 position for e games..den as i duno i'm selected for e running also so i nv go report..den my teachers came n call my name asking me to go run...i'm also v blur at tat time so i just ran lor..but who expected during e prize giving..my name was called n i came in 1st hahaa...blur blur ran also blur blur get the trophy..haha but i aslo took part in all my sch sports day events..n always get e trophy wor haha..this continues when i'm in my sec sch also but when i go jc i dun feel like running le cos i feel my jc lack a sense of belonging n sch spirit..cos in my pri n sec sch, the sch spirit is v strong thus u feel like participating...haha hmm tat e past le...now duno stil can run anot..so long nv run liao haha lazy le lor..haha hmmm mybe my running speeed is trained during my kampong days ah...cos our family is doing vegetables business so e farm is v big..think got e size of 2 or 3 soccer field lol so we were always running ard..n i rem i was scared of oneof e distant relatives..den whenever she came to our kampong she like to call my name..den whenever i saw her i'll run away v fast...haah den my parents told me there was once i was playing in e farm den e relative came..immediately i run all e way down to our house..haha as e farm was ploughed into steps so in between the steps there was abig gap..but i dun care i just leap over e gaps n run all e way down haha so funny!hmm my relatives also told me i was a cry baby when i was young ahaha n i got big big eyes so look cute n my uncle lik to take photos of me..lol...n cos kampong life dun have lift so whenever i went to my grandma house(she lived in HDB)we hav to take e lift up n she lived on e 13 floor..den whenever i step into e lift i'll cried den when e lift reached 13th floor, i'll stop crying immediately..haa so funny..like automatic machine..haha n it even caused my grandma's neighbours to rem me!!haha so pai seh...til now my parents stil keep teasing me lol..haha tired ah write so long...lol....zzzzzzz

No comments: