Saturday, December 04, 2004

PaiN ah^^

hmm luckily e typhoon didn't affect their area...but this means tat tmr they be going outfield for days le..lol which means no contact liao lol..anyway hav a busy day today doing my handicraft...but finger pain sia! i dun do handicraft de lor let alone use needles to do !!!tat even a higher challenge...being pricked so many times...hahaa but i'm picking it up v fast..n e lady whom i brought e handicraft from taught me some basic things and guess wat!!!she told my mum i'm skilful when handling needles..haha so funny! e number of times i use needles can use my hand to count ah lol n she stil can say i'm gd lol...hahaa so i'm talented la?hahaa anyway self praise is no praise...but this time round is ppl praise me wor..so dear dun say i'm self praise k!!!!lol

No comments: