Thursday, December 30, 2004

LasT wK of Hol

hai this wk is e last wk of hol le!so sian hav to start studies again..
well, went market with mum yday morning to buy ingredients to make nong hiong(wu xiang).When we reach home,we start preparing e ingredients...hav to chop e prawn n water chestnut into small pieces before mixing it with e minced meat n others ingredients..but since we duno whether is it tasty enough so we tried making a few first to taste..den we tested so many times be4 it taste ok..den all those tasting become my lunch..lol..hmm my parents say it nice but my bro thinks otherwise..he say he dun like water chestnut to be added as filling lol..but we make alot n keep in fridge..in e afternoon, i was arranging my childhood photos n put them in e photo album my dear gave me..den mum was laughing at my photos cos i got alot of posts!lol cos my uncle like to take photos of me tat y i got so many ma..haha i look too adorable le haha :)
today, went to exchange notes n textooks with weiling..but duno whether e notes got change anot..it damn heavy lor(how gd it wil be if dear was wif me) lol reach home le my hands all red n ache......
now i'm waitin to meet yy tmr..

No comments: