Monday, December 06, 2004

A dAy iN mAlaySia

wa tired ah just got back fr malaysia...went over to my my house there to stay for 1 nite..it v peaceful there with e wind blowing gently at u ... :) e whole afternoon was doing some gardening in e garden...we got grow mango, long yan,guava,those mini look alike apple(which i duno wat e name),mangosteen and more more...esp e mango tree which we have grown many years ago le..initally it doesn't want to bear any fruits tough it has grown v tall den we decided to chop it off..but suddenly out of the blue it started to bear fruits le!!!haha think it muz be scared tat it will be chopped off tat y fast fast go bear fruits to protect itself hahaa..now e mango fruit is fertile wor..can bear 20 plus mangoes per time..n the image is so beautiful with all e mangoes hanging on the tree!hee hee so we pluck four mangoes home to eat..it swt wor!hahaa n it my dad who climb up e tree to pluck wan wor haha like big minkey ah hahaa (haha okok i noe i'm bad to say this but this e 1st time i saw him climb trees wor)haaha my bro useless wan dun dare to climb up..lol actually i lived in kampong when i'm young till abt i'm 7 years old..e life there was so memorable...n i climb trees be4 wor haha...i can't belive it also...hee okok back to my house..so yday i was e photograher there taking pic with my hp...esp my mum posing with e 4 mangoes n ask me to help her take photo hahah so comical..hmm duno y now i like to b a photographer..i feel tat by taking photos i could retain the memories and it a nice feeling!so i'm going to buy a new digital camera!!!n ask my parents to sponsor me haha okok keep getting out of topic..so we stay there n slp til 3 plus den we come back le ..reach singapore ard 4 plus den dad drag us to coffeeshop say go eat breakfast!!! BREAKFAST AT 4 PLUS!!! tat v early lor..n no appetitie also so end up we eating bread with our sleepy face haha but my dad stil can finish eating his noodles wor haha we are so tired n sleepy tat when i reach home i went slp immediately til 10am lol den wake up le mum ask me eat carrot cake again lol........

No comments: