Monday, December 06, 2004

Kampong Life :P

hee since i talk abt my kampong life in e previous posting..den i shall talk more now haha..
*trying to reflash my memories*
i was born in a kampong at Sembawang n moved to my house now at ard 7 yrs old..our whole family including my relatives all lived togeher which was abt 40 ppl..i was stil young at tat time so didn't really engaged in much kampog life as my cousins...i rem how i learned to cycled..as we hav many bikes n my cousins all know how to cycle except me so they will bring me ard with their bikes..but i want to learn so i ask them to teach me!den they carry me on a bike which as much taller than i was..as i duno e danger of learning to cycle on a much much bigger bicycle so i follow their instructions..they wil hold e bicycle n push me ard to let me get used of e momentum..den aft a few rounds dey let go and i was able to cycle liao lol tat was fast lor!!haha but e prob is it tooo high for me to get down when i want to stop so i hav to lean e bicycle on e wall in order to get down den duno y sudd one of my cousin's bicycle knock into me and i fell down straight onto e floor..as e floor is not cement type but those like e roads with pebbles...it caused my leg to bleed..n i cried..hha but in order not to let e adults know n kana scolding..they ask me to pretend nothing happened n bring me to wash..but it was v painful so in e end my mum knows abt it..n now my leg stil hav e scar tat y i can rem e incident haha hmm this is just one of e incidents only..haha n there once my cousins brought us to a big underground passage tat link e house to our farms..they they began to go down n crawl to e other opening n started to urge us to go down to explore..initally we all dun dare but upon much persuading we stil go down..inside wasn't v dark cos e passage wasn't v long so sunlight was til able to enter..but it was all solid soil wall inside..n we can't walk cos e bottom was filled with water..so we hav to balance ourselves between e two walls n used our hands n legs to move ourselves(it like u trying to push urselves up using ur hands n legs when u r betwween 2 parallel walls)so this continues when we r out to e opening at e other end!n e worse is we repeat this many times !!haha den we kana caught bu our uncle n kana punished by each standing at a different positons in e living room n kana caned..those elder cousins stil hav to write down e multipliaction time table..as i was stil young so i dun hav to write..actually it was v dangeruos cos when it rained, water wil gushed in thru e passageway n we could be washed away..tat so scary..haha but anyway it an experience lor..hmm as we grow many fruits trees like duarian, rambutan n many more..we always went ard picking up durians..as e durians were always covered with leaves so we hav to use those sticks brushes to remove e leaves..n there was once my cousins taught me to climb up a rambutan trees lol..so fun!!hee hee..

No comments: