Monday, December 20, 2004

uPs n dOwns..

hmm so long nv tag le!ok..e past wk passed really quickly..hmm i've brough a new hp..nokia 7610..which is quite expensive!hmm my dear came back on thur..suppose to hav breakfast with him but end up having lunch cos he was sleepin..while he brought many things back for me..a few keychains, a doremon that wil dance when there radiation fr e hp, a carton character soft toy(i forgot wat show le)that wil scold vaugular language when u press its stomach..lol..got a shock when i pressed it! n some of e taiwan tidbits stuff which taste quite nice!hmm i love e dancing xiao ding dang most!
we went his house for dinner, then his mum started talking abt his sis. his sis broke up with her bf whom hav been together for 7 yrs!i duno e reason also la but e problem is that they have already for a house n paid a sum too!now their parents are troubled over this!furthermore, her new bf is a person who is in debts...i duno is it e truth but this is what her parents said!hmm no comments on this issue but anyway i'm in no position to do so too!Aft that, he sent me home(duno y sudd so gd can send me home when i go his house cos usually i went home myself) then we sat at e playground near my house n talked and out of e blue i just cried!lol
The next day, i met him n his bro for lunch n accompany his bro till 4.30 cos he meeting his frenz at that time! aft that we went chinatown but nothing much to see also so we headed for harbour front! !st time i've been to harbour front centre..hmm not bad but not much also la..we walked for a few hours n my leg already stepping on lemon liao so decided to go eat..suddenly out of nowhere a person pass me a voucher for e taiwan snack...shilin taiwan snack stall that is quite popular now! since i nv ate be4 so we went tried..brought e chicken chop n egg crepe!but dear say e chicken chop is not as nice as those he ate in taiwan but i liked e egg crepe best!it so tasty..in e end we are too full le so we share a bowl of fish soup with rice but i found he added tong fen cos he know i liked..i was curious n ask him hw come he know!n he so observant..he saw me keep eating e dong fen his mum cooked e day be4 so guessed i love it..so swt!
hmm went for my cousin 21st bday at my grandma house..was late that day..brought swiss choc for her but e container look v nice!when i reached most of the pple were already there..den my relatives asked y i didn't bring my bf along..lol..but my cousin's bf got came n everybody was so curious that all went out to look at him..think he muz felt so embrassed!dun wan my dear to feel this lol that y nv bring him there..
hmm on sat, dear stayed at home n do spring cleaning so we didn't go out!he v filial always obey his parents..though i wana be with him but i dun dare to say out cos this wil only make both of us miserable n he wil be sandwiched!in e end, my parents ask me go malaysia with them on sun which means i wun c him til a wk later..on sat nite, duno wat happened..i wasn't in gd mood n he stil say i shld hav go help him do cleaning..n can earn points fr his parents too..though i know he teasing me but when u r down any things a person say can be taken as a negative remarks!so this is wat happened..i told him he can jolly go find another gal who likes to do housework for him!thinks he muz be damn sad..haiya i'm a straight forward person esp worse when i'm feeling down..den we were on e phone talking n maybe i expect too much la..i expect him to hong wo n make me happy..but he failed..i noe he duno how to hong ppl but i stil expect him to do that!but when i'm feeling better he say he was tired n wana slp..i was so disappointed!can't he spend more time w me as we wil only c each other next wk!i was crying aft we hung up e phone :( while he apologised n said he felt lost n upset whenever i'm unhappy with him n since he duno how to hong me, he always leave me alone to think thru all those upset moments n solve it myself..sometimes really think it unfair..y shld i do all these for him..he suppose to help n accompany thru all these..but i understand his character la..so in e end i wun mind doing that for him. :) but he aslo always keep things to himself cos he dun wan to make me unhappy..but i dun wan b a gal who can only share his happiness but not sorrow..so i keep urging him to change n be more open towards me..know i'm always nagging him to do tat but i just wan him to change..it not gd to keep to himself everytime! but whenever i hurt him , he also dun let me know and suffer himself quietly..so poor thing! muz let me know ma den i'll change or i forever wun know that i've hurt him..silly guy!anyway, at tat time i really felt that we shld calm down be4 meeting each other again cos i duno use which mood to face him!i'm always e happy gal ard him so i dun wan to give him a sulk face so in e end i choose to go malaysia to calm myselfm down.
while, i did hav a nice time there..shopping n playing ard wif bros..but be4 i went ml..i already forgot everything n calm down so i msg him in e morning to say i'm alright le..can't bring myself to be angry with him for long moreover he not entirely in e wrong ya!
hmm he called me just now only..talk abt anything tat comes to our mind..tat e usual us!can talk abt everything under e sun!hee hee..he v bad keep teasing me n making me laugh..keep digging up e past n suan me!wait till i meet him on christmas den he know..lol but anyway in e end i'm always e winner haha but i know he give in to me de la :)

No comments: