Saturday, December 11, 2004

GranDma's BirThdAy

today grandma's birthday..every year we will go her house celebrate..this yr no exception..mum went there early in e morning which means she nv cook lunch..which implies we hav to go there eat mian xian! went there ard 2pm for lunch cos my bro watching NBA n ask me wait for him lol..so hungry lor..but e maid cook e mian xian not nice wan! not much ingredients also...so i only eat a little..den my bros all complaining..lol
hmm not many ppl was there cos most of my relatives were workin so stay there watch tv n talk talk...but it so warm there so i decided to go home bath 1st den go back again for e nite buffet..reach home ard 5+ den rest for a while be4 going bath..but suddenly e phone rang......my aunt calling us to go over quickly cos e buffet starting soon..but i haven bath n it only 6 lor..having dinner at 6 is so early for me lor..den my parents started to hurry us over..every year was like tat..expect us to go over very early but usually wun start on time de..den my house become havoc liao..dad wan us go over immediately but we dun wan..den arguement start!den e phone keep ringing hurrying us over lol..in e end, i didn't get to bath cos to prevent further arguement we better went over immediately..like marathon sia...but buffet not nice de..didn't eat much also...den some of my cousins went off aft e buffet..some go c concert, attend wedding etc..some didn't came also cos working..but if i'm unable to attend , i think my dad wil hack me ah...he expect me to push everything aside!but anyway,it once in a yr so we shld attend la.....den i feel so tired n end up playing big 2 with my cousins..all younger then me but all so pro...all gamblers sia..den we all wait til 9 plus den cut cake ah..aft eating e cake den i went off first cos v late liao n i want to bath !lol
hmm he went to taiwan marine bological world today..something like e underwater world!duno how is it also..but he say got buy things for me wor!hee hee duno wat he brought..so anxious to know..haha just like ppl to give me presents cos i like e thrill of opening presents haha :P

No comments: